Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hello!

Welcome Directresses, Assistants, Early Education Teachers, Daycare Providers, Mothers, Homeschoolers, Students, and Everyone Else Who Works With Children,

I can't promise to make daily posts.  I'm a Lead Teacher (Directressl) in a 3-6 year old Montessori classroom.  Those of you who have the same job know how time consuming it can be.  I'm also a mother.  Put the two together and there is very little free time left.

But because both jobs can be so time consuming, I wanted to create a space where I could share the materials I make for my classroom.  I'd also like to share the work I did when I was studying to get my Montessori certification.  If I can make your life a little easier I'll be one happy camper.  Along the way I'm sure you'll share things with me as well  :)

Please, please, PLEASE ask if you have any questions or concerns.  I'm not an expert, but I'm very creative.

Thanks for reading,

C

2 comments: